If you’re looking for luxury wedding venues in Inverness, our elegant 5-star Ness Walk Hotel is the perfect setting. Let us make your dream wedding day a reality!
Romantic Wedding Venues in Inverness
Celebrate with friends and family in the splendour of the Riverbank Room. This beautiful Scottish wedding reception venue and banquet hall is the embodiment of class and style. The room can cater for up to 120 guests. With a south facing glass wall offering beautiful views out across the courtyard and the River Ness, it allows natural light to illuminate your wedding day. Alternatively, when the evenings are short of light, let our elegant overhanging statement lighting provide an atmosphere of both intimacy and warmth. Complete with bespoke carpeting, this idyllic setting gives a unique charm and personality to your special day.
A menu to match the occasion
With exquisite fine dining prepared by our Executive Chef, Craig Douglas and his team, Ness Walk delivers a culinary experience that defies expectations and leaves your guests astounded. Take a look at our sample wedding menu and gather a taste of what we can deliver on your day.
A helping hand
From the very beginning of your wedding preparations, we will introduce you to your personal Wedding Coordinator. With extensive experience in creating magical days, they will be there to help you plan your dream wedding. Alongside you each step of the way to ensure that all your individual requirements are professionally delivered.
Bespoke Wedding Packages
At Ness Walk we want to ensure that your wedding is unique to you. So, we tailor our wedding packages to create a bespoke touch and feel that makes you special day its own.
Our Wedding Packages are available from £95 per person and include:
- A selection of exquisite bespoke menus curated by our executive chef.
- Complimentary pre-wedding consultation and tasting of your selected menu and canapés.
- Complimentary hire of the Riverbank Room for wedding breakfast and evening celebrations.
- Drinks packages including champagnes and wines professionally selected by our sommelier.
- Red carpet upon arrival
- Champagne welcome for the bride and groom.
- A master of ceremonies to chaperone your special day.
- An elegant candelabra centrepiece provided with each table
- The choice of crisp white or ivory linen.
- A complimentary cake knife and stand.
- A complimentary luxury bedroom for the bride & groom on the night of
the weddingwith the Wellingtonia Suite available with a wedding spend eclipsing£5000. Discounted hotelaccommodation at Ness Walk for wedding guests.
Looking for accommodation?
If you are looking for accommodation then we have a choice of luxurious rooms and suites to choose from. You can take a look at our accommodation section here. For more information, you can contact us on 01463 215215 or email us via our online contact form.
Book a Room
To reserve your Laurel Room at the Ness Walk, please book online, call us on 01463 215215or contact us today. Our team are available to answer all of your questions, helping you to plan an extra special stay. You can browse our other rooms and suites here, including accessible rooms if required.Contact Us