If you’re looking for luxury wedding venues in Inverness, our elegant 5-star Ness Walk Hotel is the perfect setting. Let us make your dream wedding day a reality!
Picturesque Wedding Venues in Inverness
Celebrate with friends and family in the splendour of the Riverbank Room. This beautiful Scottish wedding reception venue and banquet hall is the embodiment of class and style. The room can cater for up to 80 guests. With a south facing glass wall offering beautiful views out across the courtyard and the River Ness, it allows natural light to illuminate your wedding day. Alternatively, when the evenings are short of light, let our elegant overhanging statement lighting provide an atmosphere of both intimacy and warmth. Complete with bespoke carpeting, this idyllic setting gives a unique charm and personality to your special day.
A menu to match the occasion
Our Executive Chef Craig Douglas and his brigade have designed menus around the seasons. We believe the very best of local seasonal produce is central to your dining experience.
Our vegetable supply us grown locally on our organic farm plot. We also work with a local forager. And our chefs can be seen in our courtyard daily selecting herbs from our herb garden. Truly local!
Ness Walk will deliver a culinary experience that defies expectations and leaves your guests astounded. We have recently been named in the best Scottish wedding venues for foodies. Please enjoy looking at our seasonal sample menus.
A helping hand
From the very beginning of your wedding preparations, we will introduce you to your personal Wedding Coordinator. With extensive experience in creating magical days, they will be there to help you plan your dream wedding. Alongside you each step of the way to ensure that all your individual requirements are professionally delivered.
Bespoke Wedding Packages
At Ness Walk we want to ensure that your wedding is unique to you. So, we tailor our wedding packages to create a bespoke touch and feel that makes you special day its own.
To ease your preparations, we have gathered together a wedding package inclusive of:
- A selection of exquisite bespoke 3 course menus curated by our Executive Chef, Craig Douglas.
- Drinks package selected by our Sommelier where each guest will enjoy a half bottle of champagne for arrival drinks, half bottle of our house wine served during the wedding breakfast, and a glass of champagne for the toasts.
- 5 canapés per guest served with arrival champagne.
- Evening table buffet for all guests on the wedding package.
- Complimentary pre-wedding consultation and tasting of your selected menu and canapés.
- Complimentary hire of the Riverbank Room for wedding breakfast and evening celebrations.
- Champagne welcome for the bride and groom.
- A master of ceremonies to chaperone your special day.
- Elegant chivari chairs
- The choice of crisp white or ivory linen.
- A complimentary cake knife and stand.
- A complimentary luxury bedroom for the bride & groom on the
weddingnight. (Should your wedding spend eclipse £5000 this will become a suite for the wedding night). Discounted hotel accommodation at Ness Walk for wedding guests.
We believe this will create a wedding experience that your guests will talk about for quite some time! The wedding package is charged at £135 per guest.
Looking for accommodation?
If you are looking for accommodation then we have a choice of luxurious rooms and suites to choose from. You can take a look at our accommodation section here. For more information, you can contact us on 01463 215215 or email us via our online contact form.